Chemical Feeder – Floating Pool System Deluxe Bromine
The Floating Pool Systems Deluxe evenly dispenses bromine and chlorine tablets into your hot tub while floating on the surface. Constructed to be strong, easy and virtually maintenance free so that you can spend more time enjoying your hot tub and less time doing maintenance.
Some Features of the Floating Pool Systems.
- Chemical feeder
- Durable construction
- Low Maintenance
Some tips when handling chemicals for your Hot Tub.
- Keep all chemicals out of the reach of children and pets.
- Containers should always be kept closed when not in use.
- Use separate, clean metal or plastic measuring cups for each chemical to transfer or measure chemicals. (Scoops should not be made of wood.)
- Wear appropriate clothing including goggles, gloves and footwear.
- Protect chemicals from moisture and water – such as a cup of water (or coffee!). Even putting the wet scoop back into the pail may cause a reaction.
- Always add the chemical to the hot tub – never the other way around (never add water to the chemical) unless instructed to do so on the container label.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling any chemicals.
- Use or handle chemicals in well ventilated areas only.