The Cover Guy Deluxe Hot Tub Cover is a 5″- 3″ tapered cover. This spa cover is the #1 selling replacement hot tub cover in North America. Deluxe hot tub covers will last longer & perform better than any other spa cover available. Built to withstand harsh winters & save on energy costs. Custom build your hot tub cover in 5 easy steps.
The Deluxe Hot Tub Cover is our #1 seller, built for Harsh Winters!
- foam thickness is 5″ – 3″ tapered which allows rain, ice and snow runoff.
- we only use the highest density foams, which can withstand heavy loads including harsh snowfalls, children, and animals. We do not use or offer any inferior (1.0lb) or non-virgin foam like a lot of other manufactured covers.
- stitching is all reinforced with over 20 points of internal reinforcement at high stress and problem areas.
- we only use the highest marine grade vinyl with UV & mildew inhibitors to keep its beauty through all seasons.
- we use a aluminum reinforcement stiffener down the center for added strength.
- all foam is coated and wrapped with our new technology for ZERO water absorption, which means our hot tub covers do not get waterlogged like some other manufactured spa covers.
- all our hot tub covers come with our double reinforced folding hinge and tear free handles to insure trouble free cover removal.
- 4 lockable child safety tie downs for security.
- exceeds all ASTM standards for hot tub (spa) covers.
- finished off with a 5 year warranty.
The Cover Guy Guarantees the Best Quality Spa Cover at the Best Price!
The deluxe hot tub cover lasts longer and perform better than any other spa cover available. Built to withstand harsh winters & save on energy costs. This cover is ideal for many climates within North America. It’s ability to supports up to 500lbs of static snow weight is a great safety feature. Our covers great workmanship is also beneficial for moderate climates as it will reduce your heat loss and save you money in energy. This cover is safer if you have small children or animals that sit or walk across it, though we do not recommend you allow children or animals to walk, stand or sit on your hot tub cover.