Cartridge Cleaner – EASY CLEAN 6000 Ajustable Spray Nozzle
EASY CLEAN 6000 Ajustable Spray Nozzle
EASY CLEAN 6000 Ajustable Spray Nozzle – Simply attach Easy Clean to your hose and watch how easily your filter gets clean. The special nozzle is designed specifically to clean spa filters, it projects a flat, fan like spray for deep cleaning action, prolonging the life and effectiveness of your filters.
How to clean a filter.
- Rinse any debris from the filter with a garden hose and spray nozzle before the filter dries after you have removed it.
- Allow the filters to dry thoroughly, preferably in bright sunshine, which has effective algaecide properties
- Shake or use an air compressor to remove loose particles from the filter’s fabric.
- Save the filters you would normally throw in the trash until you have several to clean.
- Prepare a large bucket with a tight-fitting lid to soak your filters.
- Soak the filters to kill any microorganisms trapped in the filter media. This breaks down any organic contaminants.
- Remove the filters and rinse in a bucket of clean water.
- Reuse your cleaned filters.