Chemical Feeder – Floating Great American Derby Duck
Floating Great American Derby Duck – Fun to have in your pool, but useful as well! This cool Derby Duck Spa Brominator float is a yellow duck sitting atop an adjustable, floating hot tub bromine dispenser. Top unscrews for adding bromine tablets. Bottom adjusts for dispensing the right amount of bromine for any size spa. Also great for small pools.
Floating Great American Derby Duck features:
- Great looking
- Multiple chlorine tablet capacity
- Adjustable, to control flow rate
- Floating bromine tablet dispenser
- Adjustable release rate
Some tips when handling chemicals for your Hot Tub.
- Keep all chemicals out of the reach of children and pets.
- Containers should always be kept closed when not in use.
- Use separate, clean metal or plastic measuring cups for each chemical to transfer or measure chemicals. (Scoops should not be made of wood.)
- Wear appropriate clothing including goggles, gloves and footwear.
- Protect chemicals from moisture and water – such as a cup of water (or coffee!). Even putting the wet scoop back into the pail may cause a reaction.
- Always add the chemical to the hot tub – never the other way around (never add water to the chemical) unless instructed to do so on the container label.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling any chemicals.
- Use or handle chemicals in well ventilated areas only.