LEISURETIME Filter Clean
LEISURETIME Filter Clean comes in a 32 oz bottle enough for two applications. Filter Clean works to clean spa and hot tub filters for optimal performance and longevity by removing oils, grease, bacteria and other contaminants your filter cleans from your water.
Filter Clean is compatible with all hot tub filter cartridges in the market and will not harm them. The new Leisure Time Filter Clean is stronger than any other filter cleaner in the market giving the cleanest spa filter. It is also compatible with all sanitizers, including bromine, chlorine and other systems such as the Frog Water Care.
Filter Clean by Leisure Time is also ideal for regular use in order to improve water clarity, rid the spa water of bacteria and increase filter life. It is recommended to use Filter Clean or some sort of degreaser every three months for increased filter performance and longevity.
- Helps to improve water clarity
- Also rids spa filter of bacteria
- Increases filter life
- Easy to use
- Add 16 oz. filter clean to water in a bucket so that the filters are submerged
- Rinse off any large debris on spa filter
- Soak filter for at least 3 hours
- Overnight for maximum effectiveness
- Spray with water after soaking
- If possible, allow filter to dry prior to re-installing in spa
- Re-install filters into your hot tub
- Use this cleaning method every 3 months
- For quick in between cleanings you can also use Instant Cartridge Clean. Cleans filter in 5 minutes.