The Cover Guy: 7 Year (pro rated) Warranty Claim Form
To submit a warranty claim please complete the below form and submit with the required pictures/files. Once we have received your completed form and required documents, please allow 3-5 business days for the warranty department to review your claim and respond back with a solution.
**All of the above items requested are mandatory to process your warranty claim**.
If any pictures or information if missing the claim will be denied.
Required pictures of the issue:
- Photo(s) showing the exact issue of the cover that the claim is being made for. (ie. waterlogging= pictures of the foam with center area unzipped, seams issue= close up of the stitching and another picture showing the entire surrounding area)
- Photo of the work tag which is a 6 digit number located either on the skirt of the cover under the warning label or on the underside of the cover, tucked into the skirt, near the strap location
- Photo of the entire top of the hot tub cover on the hot tub including surrounding area
- Photo of the entire underside of the hot tub cover
- Copy of original invoice or confirmation